Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Confessions Of A Rat Fink

Went to the Long Beach Auto Swap last weekend by myself looking for oddball tail lights. Didnt find any and I was walking out I spotted this and picked it up for 10 bucks. Our pal Howie Pyro had a hand in it, as did Miriam of Norton Records & The A-Bones. I told Howie I picked it up and he was surprised it was only ten bucks I guess it goes for boookooo bucks. There is a bunch of neat little stories and photos on Big Daddy in here. Plus the bonus poster was still intact. Ed "Big Daddy" Roth Howie Pyro Miriam Linna

3 comments:

Greg Landers said...

Nice find! I know where theres a straight Dodge A-100 in Colton if your interested...

Thee Cormans said...

what's the story on a-100? window, cargo? how much? lemme know man bee looking for one for ages. Just either been too expensive or never had the bread.

Greg Landers said...

I have a picture I can email and I can give you directions to the a-100. Whats your email?